Nowadays, men are not the only ones who enjoy weight lifting, women too are taking part in the gym life. In this most trending social media age, most of all want to have a perfect body shape and tone. The ‘Girl that lift’ movement is now very established, and we think that awesome.
Long years ago, Women were only found in the cardio room and men in the lifting room, that’s what they thought. But as the year changed, everything changed. Women have to be strong and perfect. There is no difference in both of them, everyone is enjoying their life as they want. Women who want a perfect body shape including face to toe. Should have to follow some recommended plan that makes their lifting more useful.
If you’re a woman looking for stronger, longer, and bigger more toned then we are going to discuss the perfect routine plan.
Today we are going to some recommended Routine for women to get strong and toned:
1. Warming Up
Before you start any workout, a warmup is necessary that helps to move further and encourage you. A proper training guide makes it possible for you to reduce the risk of injury. Help to improve your flexibility and mobility.
Firstly, we will start by stretching our body, this release the muscle pain and help them to store stamina for your daily routine exercise. This will increase your muscle fiber elasticity. A good warm-up it ll help to increase body temperature and will potentially improve your athletic performance.
You can perform warmup like on the metal bar, dumbbell. This warming up routine is necessary as it reduces the chances of muscle tear and rip and protects from crumbs.
Sample Warm-up Routine
Now, we’ll talk about how you can perform the warm up exercise.
1. 1 min of heel lifts
2. 1 min of knee lifts
3. 10 knee bends
4. 10 hip rotation
5. 2 sets of 10 shoulder rolls per arm.
2. Women workout plan to get toned and strong
The idea here to build lean muscle while keeping calorie expenditure high to melt away stubborn body fat in the process.
Monday- Shoulder and Back
1. Bum bell lateral raises – 4 sets to 15 reps
2. Standing barbell military press – 4 sets of 10 reps
3. T-Bar rows- 4 sets of reps
4. 10 minutes on the stationary bike
5. EZ bar upright rows- 3 sets of 15 reps
6. Close-grip late pulldown- 4 sets of 10 reps
Tuesday- Chest, and Arms
1. Push-ups – 4 sets of 10 reps
2. Cable crossover- 3 sets of 15 reps
3. Barbell biceps curls- 4 sets of 15 reps
4. Triceps rope overhead extension – 3 sets of 20 res
Wednesday – Cardio Circuits
1. 10 push-ups
2. 10 burpees
3. 20 squats thrust
4. 3 sets of 10 hanging legs raise
5. 20 minutes low-intensity cardio on the treadmill
Thursday – Legs
1. Walking lunges- 4 sets of 10 reps per legs
2. Leg extension- 3 sets of 15 reps
3. Hamstring curls – 3 sets of 15 reps
4. Leg press machine- 3 sets of 12 reps
5. 10 minutes on the elliptical machine
6. Barbell squats – 4 sets of 8 reps
Friday – Strength Days
1. Deadlifts- 5 sets of 5 reps
2. Barbell clean and press- 5 sets of 5 reps
3. 10 minutes on the stationary bike
4. Barbell snatch- 5 sets of 5 reps
5. Flat bench Barbell press- 5 sets of 5 reps
Conclusion with diet and nutrition tips
Guys, it doesn’t matter how hard your training is at the gym but if you don’t take proper nutrients it will not help you a lot, a proper nutrition diet helps you a lot, so along with the exercise plan, routine for a diet plan is also necessary. Now, you know what a fasting and exercise plan is to lose weight safely, quickly with some pretty effortlessly. Follow these above steps and make your immunity stronger.